Reinhart Announces Five Desserts Finalists for the "Best of Reinhart" Recipe Contest
March 07, 2016
Today, Reinhart Foodservice, L.L.C. announced the five finalists in the desserts category for its first “Best of Reinhart Country” recipe contest as part of its quarterly publication, Restaurant Inc, The Business of Food.
The Desserts Finalists
- Chocolate Stout Cake from Canal Park Brewery – Twin Cities Division
- Bourbon Crunch Ice Cream from Chaney’s Dairy Barn – Bowling Green Division
- Jalapeno Blackberry Cobbler from Middleton’s on Main – Milwaukee Division
- Banana Cream Cheese Walnut Cake with Bacon and Key Lime whipped cream and Candied Sweet Potato from Damascus Old Mill – Johnson City Division
- Bread Pudding – the Real Deal from Trapps – Shreveport Division
Check back on March 21, 2016 to find out who the grand prize winner is!