Reinhart Announces Five Cocktail Finalists for the "Best of Reinhart" Recipe Contest
February 22, 2016
Today, Reinhart Foodservice, L.L.C. announced the five finalists in the cocktail category for its first “Best of Reinhart Country” recipe contest as part of its quarterly publication, Restaurant Inc, The Business of Food.
The Cocktail Finalists
- Nutty-Pump Profashional from Mariahs – Bowling Green Division
- Apple Cider Moscow Mule from Grizzly’s – La Crosse Division
- Bacon Bloody Mary from Milwaukee Burger Company – Milwaukee Division
- Blackbeard’s Ghost from The Crow’s Nest Eatery & Watering Hole – Pittsburgh Division
- Salted Caramel Martini from NoBull – Twin Cities Division
Check back on March 21, 2016 to find out who the grand prize winner is!