Reinhart Announces Five Appetizer Finalists for the "Best of Reinhart" Recipe Contest
February 19, 2016
Today, Reinhart Foodservice, L.L.C. announced the five finalists in the appetizer category for its first “Best of Reinhart Country” recipe contest as part of its quarterly publication, Restaurant Inc, The Business of Food.
The Appetizer Finalists
- Smoked Chicken with Slow Poached Egg from The Tavern on Broadway – Boston/New Bedford Divisions
- Beer, Bacon Jam and Gouda Arancini from Press Bistro – Pittsburgh Division
- Crawfish Nachos from Boil & Roux Kitchen – New Orleans Division
- Country Fried Foie Gras with Carrot and Ginger Puree and Pickled Blueberries from Damascus Old Mill – Johnson City Division
- Crispy Fried Calamari with Roasted Red Pepper Coulis and Pepperoncini Relish from Otto’s Pub and Brewery – EPA Division
Check back on March 21, 2016 to find out who the grand prize winner is!