Reinhart Burlington is dedicated to bringing our customers quality products from our Exclusive Brands as well as national and local suppliers. Supporting local business and providing reliable, quality customer service is not an exception with us, it's the rule. Our customers' satisfaction is our business. We are proud to be a partner in bringing added value to business by providing insight and analysis into products, markets, and strategies that will help them grow and compete in today's fast paced, competitive atmosphere.
Play for a chance to win a $200 Gift Card Prize Pack!
HOW TO PLAY
- Order takeout or buy gift cards at ANY 5 participating businesses on a single Takeout5 Bingo card during the month of May 2020 and SAVE YOUR RECEIPTS. Each purchase must be at least $10. They don't have to be in a row, just pick any 5 you want!
- On any one Bingo card you play, you will receive one (1) entry for every five (5) locations you patronize.
- Submit your entries via our online submission form here: Submit.Takeout5bingo.com no later than June 1st, 2020. No need to submit receipts here, just save them in case you win the prize giveaway.
- The 5 winners (per card) will be drawn and announced on the Reinhart Burlington Facebook page on June 4th. Follow @ReinhartBurlington on Facebook. Each winner will receive $200 in restaurant gift cards!
- We'll confirm your receipts and if everything is in order, we'll arrange to get you your prizes!
No purchase necessary to win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. See official rules HERE
Download Takeout5 Bingo Cards Here
Vermont & New Hampshire
Card #8 (Sunapee, New London, Bradford, Lebanon, NH | Bethel, Randolph, Windsor, VT)
Card #9 (Franklin, Laconia, Andover, Tilton, NH)
Card #10 (Plymouth, Bethlehem, Littleton, Warren, Sugar Hill, NH)
Card #11 (Bloomfield, Beecher Falls, VT | Colebrook, Pittsburg, W Stewartstown, NH)
Card #12 (Plattsburg, Altona, Rouses Point, West Chazy, Malone, NY)
Card #13 (Lake Placid, Plattsburg, Willsboro, Peru, Keene, NY)
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY HERE
THE FINE PRINT
No purchase necessary to win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Open to legal residents of the 50 united states and the District of Columbia who are at least 21 years of age. See official rules HERE
Reinhart Burlington is proud to sponsor the 44’s Finest segment on Local Fox 44! This culinary segment is designed to highlight the great local food establishments throughout Vermont, New York, and New Hampshire!
Vote today and check out our previous feature segments here: https://www.mychamplainvalley.com/44-finest
Supporting Local Farmers
Chappelle’s Vermont Potatoes
Chappelle’s Vermont Potatoes currently grows about 50 acres of potatoes on a land base of approximately 120 acres. The fields are rotated annually with a great deal of effort put into small grain cover crops to improve soil health and improve the quality and yields of potatoes in the following year. Chappelle’s grows approx. 1.5 million pounds of potatoes which are kept in a controlled storage.
Paul Mazza’s Fruit & Vegetables
Essex & Colchester, VT
With locations in Essex and Colchester Vermont, Paul Mazza’s is the perfect place to buy local fruits and vegetables. All season long we have pick-your-own berries available, from strawberries in June to midsummer blueberries to delicious fall raspberries. For as long as they’re in season we carry our own strawberries in June to midsummer blueberries to delicious fall raspberries. For as long as they’re in season we carry our own tomatoes, sweet corn, peas, green beans, cucumbers, peaches, potatoes, and much more.
Sunrise Orchards is a 200 acre, family owned and operated, wholesale apple farm devoted to growing excellent apples for our local community as well as the entire Northeast region. They grow approximately 130,000 bushels of apples each year including varieties such as McIntosh, Empire, Cortland, Honeycrisp, Macoun, Red Delicious, Jonagold, Granny Smith and Paula Red.
Supporting Over 30 Local Vendors & 500 Line Items!
In an effort to cultivate local and regional vendors, and to promote “local” products, Reinhart seeks to inform its customers of products we carry that fit those categories.
What is a local product?
While there are many organizations and state agencies in Vermont that have definitions of what “local” is in Vermont, there is no single definition. At Reinhart, we take into consideration vendors with an address in Vermont (headquarters), items grown or raised in Vermont, products produced in Vermont, and value- added products processed in Vermont.
At Reinhart Burlington, you will find a mix of items produced entirely in Vermont, products with raw materials from other regions but completely processed in Vermont, companies that are based in Vermont but do production elsewhere, and combinations thereof. It is our intention to give you, the customer, transparency of where products are produced and processed so that you can make your own decisions about what is “local” for you.
LEED Certified Building
The Reinhart Burlington facility is the first foodservice warehouse to be registered with the U.S. Green Council and be LEED Certified.
- Environmentally Friendly Features
- Energy-Efficient Refrigeration System
- Efficient Plumbing Fixtures to Minimize Water Use
- Energy-Efficient LED Lighting
- Natural Ambient Lighting in Open Office Areas
- Battery Chargers for Electric Vehicles
- Recycled Materials Used in Construction
- Computer-Controlled Temperature Zones
- Low-VOC Emitting Materials Used Throughout Interior Spaces
- Closely Managed Waste Disposal During Construction
- Division Type: Street
- Markets Served: Vermont, Upstate New York, Northern & Center New Hampshire