Food distribution in Boston
Reinhart Foodservice operates our food distribution locally in Massachusetts thorough our Boston hub. Reinhart Boston is dedicated to the highest level of customer service, safety, and sustainability, and pride ourselves on delivering timely and innovative solutions to our customers. We are committed to driving the success of our customers and the communities we serve. We offer thousands of products, ranging from top national brands to Reinhart’s own high-quality Exclusive Brand assortment. Our fresh meat, seafood, produce, dairy, coffee, dry groceries, china, utensils, disposables and foodservice equipment suit every operator’s need.
Culinary Solution Center & Executive Corporate Chef
Highly acclaimed Chef Jeffrey Merry uses his creative thinking, customer experience, and vast culinary product knowledge to assist customers in our 5 part program tailored to the individual needs of each customer. Often our vendors will join him in the customer presentations.
- Evaluate existing menu to identify ways to economize on food cost without sacrificing quality.
- Show operation ideas that customers request
- Certified ServSafe® Instructor
- Share New Product Ideas & Trends
- Show Reinhart ideas that can be successfully adapted by the operator.
- Have appropriate buyers & other members of the Reinhart Boston team better understand customer needs and address current issues with them.
“I am dedicated to working with our customers to increase their profitability by providing them menu and product ideas and innovations that gives them a competitive edge in their marketplace.”
– Jeffrey Merry
©2019 National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF). All rights reserved. ServSafe is a registered trademark of the NRAEF, used under license by National Restaurant Solutions, LLC. The logo appearing next to ServSafe is a trademark of the National Restaurant Association.
- Division Type: BOS-Street
- Markets Served: CT, RI, MA, NH, ME