Nutty-Pump Profashional----- INGREDIENTS -----
- 2 oz. BirdDog Maple Whiskey (*Bulleit Rye Bourbon option as a less sweet, more smoky flavor)
- ¾ oz. Rivulet Artisan Pecan Liqueur
- ¾ oz. House Pumpkin Puree Mix: (*canned pure pumpkin can be substituted)
- 1 cup Water
- 2 oz. Brown Sugar,
- 1 oz. Honey (preferably Nature Nate's Raw & Unfiltered Honey)
- 3 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Nutmeg
- ½ oz. Brown Sugar Simple Syrup (1:1 ratio)
- 5 Dashes Fee Brothers Black Walnut Bitters
- Blend simple syrup and Bitters in mixer for 1 minutes. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients into mixer (including above mixture). Add ice cubes, preferably pellet ice as we use in house.
- With a bar spoon, stir contents until blended well (32 & ½ rotations).
- Strain over a fresh 12 oz. cocktail/rocks glass filled with fresh ice.
- Toast an orange peel, fruit removed, with a lighter or torch until raised oils on surface of rind are apparent. Rub exposed oil surface of peel along rim of the glass.
- Garnish drink with toasted orange rind and a mint sprig. Serve and Enjoy!
Additional option of serving with bowl of candied pecans on the side to truly encapsulate the flavors of both the cocktail and the nuts to reveal a pleasant, well-rounded sensory experience.