Penne Pasta with Lobster & Asiago Cream
- 5 oz Pasta Penne Plus
- 2-1/2 oz Lobster Meat Claw/Knuckle Cooked
- 2 oz Tomato Grape
- 2 oz Cheese Asiago Shredded Bag
- 1/4 oz Garlic, Chopped
- 1/4 tsp Thyme
- 3 oz Heavy Cream
- 1/4 tsp Basil
- 1/4 oz Coarse Salt, Kosher
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper, Coarse
- Cook Penne to manufacturer's suggestion, reserve. Mince the fresh aromatics. Cut the tomatoes in half and combine with the aromatics.
- Place in large sauté pan with the garlic 1/2 the heavy cream. Heat on low for 5 minutes, then add the lobster and the remaining heavy cream.
- Season with salt and pepper and add the cooked penne and the asiago cheese. Keep on low heat for 4-5 minutes until all the components are married and the tomatoes soften. Give one final toss in pan a transfer into to-go container.