- 5 ea Corn Cob, 3" Mini
- 4 Tbsp Mayonnaise Heavy Duty
- 3 Tbsp Butter Solid Unsalted
- 5 Tbsp Cheese Queso Fresco Whole
- 3 Tbsp Chili Powder Dark
- 1/2 ea Persian Lime, Cut into 4 wedges
- 4 Tbsp Salt Coarse Kosher
- Boil a quart of water with the salt. Cook the corn until tender. With a serrated knife, cut the corn off of the cobs. Place the cut corn into a large bowl.
- Mix in the butter until it is melted. Add in the mayonnaise, and half of the chili powder and mix well.
- Serve in a small cup and top with the queso fresco, remaining chili powder and garnish with lime wedge