Chorizo & Vegetable Strata
- 1-1/2 lbs Pork Chorizo, Cooked and crumbled
- 8 oz Mushroom Sliced, Sautéed & patted dry
- 4 oz Pepper Bell Green, Diced & blanched
- 12 ea Bread White Split Top Slices, Cubed
- 1 lb Cheese Blend White Cheddar & Monterey Jack 50/50 Fancy Shredded Refrigerated
- 2 cups Milk Whole
- 1 lb Egg
- 1/8 oz Mustard Dry Powdered
- 2 tsp Seasoning Steak Northwood Salt
- 4 ea Butter Chip Continental, Salted Sweet Cream Gold Foil Wrap
- Spray a 9" x 13" baking dish (or divide into individual serving pans) with vegetable spray. Place cubed bread, shredded cheese, chorizo, green peppers and mushrooms on bottom. In a mixing bowl, combine milk, egg, dry mustard and Northwood steak seasoning.
- Scatter butter pieces on top of egg custard. Refrigerate for at least 5 hours. Place in a preheated 350°F oven and bake for 1 hour.
- Serve in plastic hinged containers.