Chef Paul Young | Reinhart Corporate
- 1/2 lb Pork Tenderloin, Down Boneless 2 pc
- 1 oz Coffee Ground Gourmet Extra Medium
- 100% Arabica Portion Pack Packet With Filter
- 1/2 oz Seasoning Creole
- 2 oz Sauce Dessert Caramel Squeeze Bottle
- 1 oz Cranberry Dried Sweetened
- 2 oz Abita Amber
Sweet Corn Grits
- 150 oz Grits Regular
- 16 oz Base Chicken Flavored Granular
- 8 Each Corn Sweet Fresh
- 16 oz Bacon Slice Slab 18-22 Silver Frozen
- 10 3/4 oz Cheese Goat Log Plain
- 24 oz Cream Cheese Loaf Refrigerated
- 2 oz Seasoning Creole
- 1 oz Thyme Fresh
- 32 oz Cream Whipping Heavy Fresh
- 1 1/2 lbs Butter Solid,Unsalted Sweet Cream
- 6 oz Asparagus, Large Fresh
- Blanch and shock asparagus. Do not overcook. Cut on bias. Leave 2-inch tips. If quality asparagus isnt available, utilize season veggies. Rub pork loin with coffee rub.
- Preheat cast-iron skillet with 2 tablespoons bacon grease. Sear pork loin on all sides and remove. Place in walk-in cooler to chill for at least 30 minutes. Cut 8 oz of loin on the bias. Skin should have deep coffee char (think seared tuna)
- Reheat same skillet and deglaze with amber beer. Add 8 oz of pork into pan and saute until medium. In a second pan saute asparagus, broccolini, haricot verts with extra virgin olive oril, salt and pepper.
Add cranberries to pan and turn heat off. Carefully flip pork loin with cranberries.
- Plate grits in center of plate.
- Stack sauteed veg on top of grits and pork medallions around grits. Ladle sauce over pork and top with cranberries and parsley.
No video selected.