- 1 C All-Purpose Flour
- 4 oz Sweet Cream Butter, Unsalted
- 1 ea Water
- 32 oz Vegetable Oil
- 1-1/2 oz Salt
- 6-1/2 oz Pure Sugar Cane, Extra Fine Granulated
- 1/2 oz Korintje Cinnamon, Ground
- 4 ea Large Egg
- Over medium heat, take a saucepan combine butter, salt and 1-1/2 oz of sugar and water and bring to a boil. Remove saucepan and add flour. Combine using wooden spoon. Return to heat, continue to stir until it forms a ball. Remove flour ball from saucepan and transfer to mixing bowl with a mixer. Place on low speed and add eggs one at a time. Make sure each egg is completely blended in. Continue to mix until smooth.
- Place vegetable oil into a heavy 4 qt sauce pan. Using an immersion thermometer, heat to 375°F. Scoop out balls with a small ice cream dish and drop into heated oil. Using a large spoon, turn at least 1 time. Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Dust with cinnamon sugar (combine remaining sugar with cinnamon).