Hibiscus Panna Cotta
- 2 C Whipping Cream
- 1 Gelatin Envelope, Unflavored
- 1 C Whole Milk
- 2/3 C Sugar
- 1 tsp Zest of Lemon
- 1/4 C Dried Hibiscus Leaves
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- Put whipping cream in a sauce pan. Sprinkle one packet of gelatin over cream and stir until dissolved. Cook on low heat, while stirring, until gelatin is dissolved. Add whole milk, sugar, lemon zest, hibiscus leaves, and salt. Simmer for five minutes or until mixture starts to bubble. Strain.
- Arrange four lightly oiled ramekins on a tray. Pour in equal portions of the mixture, top with plastic wrap and chill until firm (four to six hours).
- To plate, dip each ramekin in hot water to loosen dessert; flip onto serving plate and garnish with honey and edible flowers such as hibiscus leaves, fire stix, and white begonias.