Recipe by Chef Paul Young, Reinhart Corporate
- 12 oz American Kobe Beef Ribeye
- 1 oz Garlic whole peeled
- 1 oz Fresh Bulk Cherry Tomato, halved
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil 10% Blended, divided
- 1 oz Fresh Thyme
- 1 Tbsp Coarse Kosher Salt
- ½ oz Butter unsalted
- Bring the ribeye up to room temperature then season with salt. Grill to rare. In the meantime, add the oil to a medium hot pan and add the tomatoes and whole garlic cloves, cook on low for about 5 - 8 minutes, until the garlic is golden brown and the tomatoes are soft. Add steak into the pan. Add butter and thyme. Baste the steak with the butter until cooked to medium rare. Serve on a plate and top off with 1 Tbsp of the butter sauce, the garlic, tomato, and wilted thyme sprig.
No video selected.