Citrus Chipotle Marinated Skirt Steak
Recipe by Chef Jeff Merry | Boston Division
- 1 8 oz. Eagle Ridge skirt steak
- ¾ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 chipotle peppers
- 2 tbsp adobo sauce
- ½ cup cilantro, cleaned and chopped
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp smoked sea salt
- Place ingredients for marinade in a blender. Blend until smooth. Place hanger steak in plastic bag, add marinade and refrigerate for at least four hours.
- Remove steak from marinade. Over medium to high heat, grill steak until desired doneness. Remove and allow meat to rest. Slice and serve with fries.