Three Little Piggies
Chef Paul Young • Reinhart® Milwaukee Division
Food Cost: $4.50
Suggested Menu Price: $14.95
- 2 oz Bacon
- 2 oz Boneless Carnita Meat
- 2 oz Ham, sliced thin
- 1 oz Barbecue Sauce, Sweet & Spicy
- 1/2 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 oz Romaine Lettuce, shredded
- 1/4 oz Tomato, sliced thin
- 1/8 oz Beer Battered Pickle, Spicy Pub Style, Frozen
- 1 ea 4" Brioche Bun
- 8 oz Ground Beef Patty, 75/25 Natural
- 2 tsp Kosher Salt, Coarse
- 1 tsp Black Pepper, Coarse
- Season the hamburger patty with salt and pepper. Grill to the desired temperature. and melt the cheddar cheese in the last minute of cooking so you get a good melt.
- Heat the carnita meat with half the bbq sauce. Warm the other half of the bbq sauce and set to the side. Toast the bun on a flat top or in the oven.
- Place the shredded lettuce on the bottom bun, then add the tomato. Place the cheeseburger on top. Then add the bacon, the sliced ham and finish with the bbq'd carnita meat.
- Drizzle the remaining bbq sauce on top of the built burger.
- Place the top bun on top, then with a frill pick or skewer place the fried pickles into the bun.
***Place a fried egg on top of the carnita meat to kick it up a notch!!!!
- Servings: 1
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Cost: Under $5
- Categories: Recipes, VOL 3 - ISSUE 3 • SUMMER 2015
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Pork