Thai Chicken Pizza
Pizza Cost: $5.99
Suggested Menu Price: $17.95
- 5 oz Breaded chicken tenderloin
- 4 oz Thai peanut sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp Curry powder
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 8 oz Mozzarella balls (4 Ounce), sliced
- 1 oz Green onions, sliced
- 1 oz Fresh basil, chiffonade
- 4 oz Fire roasted red pepper, diced
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Stretch the dough to 14". Spread the peanut sauce evenly on the dough to 1/2" away from the edges. Top with sliced mozzarella balls and diced roasted red pepper, and bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile deep fry the chicken tenders until cooked, and slice into strips. In a warm sauté pan add the honey and curry. Whisk until thin and thoroughly incorporated. Toss the chicken strips in the curry/honey mixture.
- Top the Pizza off with the curried chicken strips. Finish the pizza with the chiffonade of basil and sliced green onion.
- Servings: 6
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Cost: $5-$10
- Categories: Recipes, VOL 3 - ISSUE 2 • SPRING 2015
- Tags: Chicken, Dinner, Entrée, International, Lunch