Thai Steamed Mussels
- 1 pounds PanaPesca USA Vac Pac Mussels
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 C unsweetened cocnut milk
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1/2 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespon Asian fish sauce
- 1/4 cups chopped fresh cilantro
- In a large stock pot, combine the lime juice, coconut milk, wine, curry paste, garlic, fish sauce, Stor to dissolve curry paste and bring to a boil over high heat. Boil for 2 minutes then add mussels. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until mussels are opened, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and Pour mussels and liquid into a serving dish and toss with cilantro.