Southwestern Shrimp-Slaw Tostada
The crunch and sublte sweetness of Ready-Set-Serve (RSS) Southwestern Salad is the perfect base for these spicy shrimp and creamy guacamole.
- 4 tostada rounds
- 24 Hidden Bay Shrimp, White Raw Peeled and Deveined/16-20 Tail On/IQF
- 1 tsp. cumin, ground
- 1 tsp. cayenne
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 C RSS Washed & Trimmed Cilantro, split in two portions
- 1/4 C Canola oil
- 1 RSS Southwest Salad (fresh ingredients combined)
- 4 Tbsp. RSS Pico de Gallo Guacamole
- Arrange tostada rounds on serving plates.
- Hand mix RSS Southwest Salad with house-made lime vinaigrette; set aside.
- Toss shrimp with cumin, cayenne, salt, and 1/4 cup of cilantro. Heat oil in large skillet then add shrimp. Cook until just done (make sure not to overcook).
- Top tostada rounds with heaping portion of RSS Southwest Salad, then six shrimp, and finally one tablespoon of guacamole.
- Serve immediately.