Shrimp Salad-Stuffed Avocados
An ideal warm-weather appetizer or salad packed with harmonious flavors and contrasting textures.
- 16 Hidden Bay Shrimp, White Raw Peeled and Deveined/31-40 Tail On/IQF
- 2 Tbsp. low fat mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Markon First Crop (MFC) Red Onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. MFC Celery, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. mango, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 avocados, halved with pit removed
- Optional: 1 Jalapeno chile pepper, sliced for garnish
- Mix together shrimp, mayonnaise, onions, celery, mango, salt, and pepper. Divide into four equal portions and serve in center of avocado halves.