with Fried Avocado
- 6 ounces Pork Cushion Meat Boneless Carnita Style
- 2 6” White Flour Tortillas, pressed
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper
- 1 Avocado
- 2 ounces Cotija Cheese Wedge
- 1 Persian Lime
- 2 ounces Sour Cream
- 1 Extra Large Grade A Egg
- ¼ ounce All Purpose Bleached Enriched Flour
- Warm the pork in a double boiler, then lightly oil the tortillas and grill to char both sides.
- Spread sour cream on both tortillas.
- Place whipped egg and flour in separate bowls, dredge avocado slices in flour and then egg wash, and then flour again.
- Fry in a deep fryer at 350° for 1 minute, then season with salt and pepper.
- Place the warmed pork on top of each tortilla, then sprinkle cheese on both.
- Thinly slice the jalapeno, placing on top of the tostadas, then place the fried avocado on top.
- Wedge the lime and garnish on the side.