- 1 Pound PanaPesca USA Vac Pac Mussels
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cups white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter, dividided
- Combine onion, garlic, 2 tablespoons parsley, bay leaf, thyme, wine, and 2 tablespoons butter in large pot. Bring to boil. Lower heat, and cook 2 minutes. Add mussels, and cover. Cook just until shells open, 4 to 6 minutes. Remove mussels from sauce, and place in bowls.
- Pour sauce over the Mussels.