with our featured products
Menus are focused on fish during Lent. Stand out from the crowd by featuring these unique, craveable, & on-trend pairings from Trident Seafoods & McCain®.
1. Trident Alaskan Whitefish Burgers
- Made with sustainable Wild Alaska pollock
- A delicious, healthy alternative to traditional burgers
McCain Signature® Steak Fries
- Lightly brined in salt for more potato flavor
- Natural homestyle appearance in a thick, hearty steak cut
2. Trident SeaFusions™ Seafood Cakes
- Inspired by America’s favorite regional cuisines
- New Orleans Shrimp & Grits, Santa Fe Salmon, & Cape Cod with Roasted Vegetables
McCain® Harvest Splendor® Sweet Potato Maxi Cuts
- Thin steak-cut fries with maximum sweet potato flavor
- Signature batter coating provides patronpleasing crunch
3. Trident PubHouse® Golden Ale Beer-Battered Seafood
- Made with real beer batter for a light, golden crunch
- Available in cod, pollock, haddock, and shrimp
McCain® Flavorlasts® Skin-On Thick Fries
- Look & taste great up to 15 minutes after frying
- Crispy clear batter delivers consistent quality that lasts
4. Trident SeaFusions™ Cod Bites
- Highly craveable crunchy bites – the perfect snack for Lent
- Available in Crunchy Potato and Spicy Sriracha flavors
5 ways to Make Friday the Best day of the Week (all year long)
1. Serve up variety
Create a unique menu they'll crave! Innovate classics like fish + chips and offer on-trend items like SeaFusions™ cod bites, Alaskan whitefish burgers, and SeaFusions seafood cakes served with the perfect fries or potato wedges.
2. Make it ethnic
Expand your menu by including tastes from Latin America, Asia, the Mediterranean, and the tropics.
3. Put it in their hands
Make your items portable for on-the-go Millennials – think wraps, sandwiches, and tacos.
4. Add a signature sauce
Offer sauces with unique, on-trend flavors like sriracha, gojuchang, or raspberry chipotle.
5. Join the food truck craze
Fish + chips fits in here perfectly – try spicy ethnic mash-ups in easy-to-carry formats.
Sponsored By Trident Seafoods
- Posted: February 23, 2016
- Categories: Vendor Spotlight