Watermelon Radish Salad
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 watermelon radishes, sliced into rounds
- 2 Hidden Rose apples, sliced into rounds (seeds removed)
- 1 dragon fruit, chopped
- Micro greens, for garnish
- Edible flower petals, for garnish
- Combine vinegar, salt, pepper, honey, and mustard. Whisk oil into mixture in a continuous stream until fully emulsified.
- Toss radish and apple slices with vinaigrette. Decoratively arrange on serving plates; top with chopped dragon fruit, micro greens, and edible petals.