Tikka Masala Carrot Salad
- 1 tsp. tikka masala paste
- 1 tsp. garlic, peeled, roasted, and mashed
- 1 tsp. spicy mustard
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1/4 C oil
- 4 large carrots, peeled into ribbons
- 1/2 C Italian parsley, chopped
- Add tikka masala paste, garlic, mustard, sugar, salt, lemon juice, vinegar, and oil in a Mason jar (or any container with a sealable top). Shake until emulsified.
- Toss carrot ribbons with parsley and dressing, massaging carrots for softer texture.
- Serve as a salad or side dish.