Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpea Tacos with Tropical Slaw
Chef Jeff Merry | Reinhart Boston Division
- 1 C Cauliflower Florets
- ½ C Drained Chic Peas
- 2 Tbsp EVOO
- 2 tsp Fajita Seasoning
- 3 6” Flour Tortilla
- TT Tropical Slaw (recipe below)
- In a bowl combine cauliflower and chickpeas, toss with olive oil and fajita seasoning. Place on a sheet pan and place in a pre-heated 375°F oven. Bake for about 15-20 minutes, turning to evenly roast.
- Heat tortillas, divide cauliflower mix evenly between 3 tacos and top with slaw.
- 1 Fresh Mango, peeled and diced
- 1 C Cole Slaw Mix
- 2 Tbsp Pineapple Juice
- 1 Tbsp Honey Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp EVOO
- Combine ingredents to make the tropical slaw. Place on top of tacos.