Mussels & Shrimp
- 7 oz Mussel, Blue, Whole, Cooked
- 4 oz Shrimp White Raw Peeled & Deveined
- 1/2 Tbsp Garlic, Whole, Peeled
- 1/4 oz Sun Dried Tomato Strip, Diced small
- 1 tsp Anchovy Filet, Diced small
- 3 oz Chablis Wine, Cooking
- 1/4 ea Lemon
- 2 oz Cherry Tomato, Halved
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard w/Wine Grain
- 1/8 ea Parsley, Chopped
- 1/8 ea French Baguette, Partial Baked, Sliced on a bias
- 2 Tbsp Oil, Olive
- In a hot saute pan, add the oil. Add in the mussels and saute for about 2 minutes. Add the anchovies, cherry tomatoes and blister them. Add the shrimp and cook for approximately 90 seconds per side. Add in the minced garlic. Add the white wine and bring to a simmer. Add the mustard and lemon juice. Cook for approximately 3 more minutes and plate. Garnish with parsley and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Finish with grilled sliced baguette.