- 2 C Alfredo sauce
- 2 C cauliflower, crumbled
- 2 C cauliflower florets, sliced thin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a greased square baking pan, layer Alfredo sauce, cauliflower crumbles, and sliced florets—seasoning with salt and pepper as needed.
- Bake 40 minutes or until cauliflower is fully cooked and the top is golden brown. Cool completely, then carefully slice into six portions. Garnish with garlic confit or caramelized onions. Serve with slices of grilled strip steak.