Paisano Breakfast Wrap
12 San Pablo 12" Tomato Basil Wraps 12" or Spinach Herb Wraps
RFS Item 52592 or 13098
12 oz. sour cream
12 oz. prepared pesto
1 qt. cooked and seasoned risotto
2 oz. SilverBrook Grade AA Salted Butter
RFS Item 73400
4 oz. Markon Green Bell Peppers, diced
RFS Item 78247
4 oz. Markon Fancy Fresh Medium Mushrooms, sliced
RFS Item 78170
1 1/2 tsp. garlic, minced
8 oz. Trifoglio Mild Italian Sausage, cooked and crumbled
RFS Item C6792
23 large eggs
6 oz. tomatoes, diced
4 oz. Villa Frizzoni Sliced Fancy Black Olives
RFS Item 31248
8 oz. Villa Frizzoni Feather Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
RFS Item 61676
2 Tbsp. Markon Fresh Oregano, chopped
RFS Item 77802
2 Tbsp. Markon Fresh Basil, chopped
RFS Item 77800
1 oz. Markon Clean & Trim Green Onions, sliced
RFS Item 76207
1. Allow tortillas to come to room temperature.
2. Blend sour cream and pesto; refrigerate until needed. Keep risotto warm.
3. Saute peppers, mushrooms and garlic in butter for 2 to 3 minutes. Add sausage; heat through.
4. Pour eggs over meat mixture and scramble until soft. Stir in tomatoes and olives. Add cheese. When cheese begins to melt, gently stir in herbs. Cook until firm throughout with no visible liquid egg remaining. Sprinkle green onions over eggs. Keep warm until serving.
5. To assemble wraps: portion 3 oz. (1/3 cup) risotto across center of tortilla. Add about 1 cup (#8 scoop) of egg mixture and 2 oz. of pesto cream. Roll up tightly. Garnish as desired. Serve immediately.
Yield: 12 servings