Chorizo Cheese Bread
- 1 Tbsp. San Pablo Salsa, thick & chunky, mild RFS Item # 49740
- 1/8 tsp. Culinary Secrets Garlic, minced RFS Item # 25116
- 1 half Brickfire Bakery Ciabatta Rolls RFS Item # 17748
- 1 oz. Villa Frizzoni Pork Pizza Topping w/Chorizo Seasonings, RFS Item # 13685
- 1 Tbsp. Black olives, sliced, drained
- 1 oz. Cobblestone Market Monterey Jack cheese, shredded, RFS Item # 70798
- Mix salsa and garlic together in a bowl; spread over bread surface. Evenly sprinkle chorizo topping, black olives and cheese over salsa.
- Place in preheated 400° F conventional or pizza oven and bake 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown.
May substitute bread currently used for garlic toast or cheese bread for Ciabatta bread.