Parmesan Basil Steaks
- 1/2 cup ─ Villa Frizzoni 75/25 Blend Canola and Extra Virgin Olive Oil, RFS #33388
- 1/4 cup ─ Villa Frizzoni Parmesan cheese, shredded, RFS# 70947
- 2 Tbsp. ─ Markon Fresh basil, minced, RFS# 75016
- 1 tsp. ─ Culinary Secrets Northwoods Steak Seasoning, RFS# 28758
- 8 each ─ Strip steaks or Round Steaks
- 1-2 Tbsp per steak ─ Culinary Secrets Northwoods Steak Seasoning RFS# 28758
- Combine olive oil, Parmesan, basil and 1 teaspoon Steak Seasoning. Set aside.
- Sprinkle Steak Seasoning over both sides of steak. Grill over moderate heat for 12 to 16 minutes, turning once, to desired doneness.
- Remove steaks from grill and immediately drizzle with Parmesan Basil Oil mixture.
- Let steaks rest for 5 minutes before serving.