Penne with Shrimp & Asparagus in a Cream Sauce
- 15 oz. — Villa Frizzoni Alfredo Sauce, RFS Item # 27028
- 1/4 lb — Markon Asparagus, chopped (approx. 8 stalks chopped 2-3inches long), RFS Item # 78990
- 24 — Hidden Bay uncooked Shrimp, 41-50 count, RFS Item # 54192
- 1/2 Lb — Villa Frizzoni Penne Rigate, RFS Item # 25728
- 1/3 — Red bell pepper, julienne sliced
- 1/3 — Yellow bell pepper, julienne sliced
- 4 oz. — Fresh sliced mushrooms (baby browns)
- 1/2 Tbsp. — Culinary Secrets Cayenne Pepper, RFS Item # 10508
- Creole Seasoning
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Julienne slice red bell peppers and yellow bell peppers. Sauté in skillet until it begins to soften
- Add fresh sliced Mushrooms and sauté for an additional 3-5 mins. Then remove from heat.
- Blanch chopped asparagus for approx 5 mins, or until stalks are tender. Throw in pepper and mushroom pan to rest.
- Season Shrimp with Creole Seasoning and Sauté in another skillet. Then remove from heat.
- Add Alfredo sauce, cayenne, salt and pepper to the bell pepper and mushroom mix and bring to just under a few bubbles. Reduce heat to low and add shrimp.
- Cook Penne, drain.
- Toss everything together.