3/4 lb. green zucchini, 3/4" diced
3/4 lb. yellow squash, 3/4" diced
3/4 lb. Markon X-Large Green Bell Pepper, 3/4" diced
(RFS Item 78247)
1 lb. red bell pepper, 3/4" diced
3/4 lb. Markon Medium Fancy Fresh Mushrooms, quartered
(RFS Item 78170)
1/2 lb. Markon Medium Red Onion, 3/4" diced
(RFS Item 79294)
3/4 lb. eggplant, 3/4" diced
1 1/2 oz. EverFry Free, Zero Trans Fat Oil
(RFS Item 20656)
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. Culinary Secrets Cracked Black Pepper
(RFS Item 29084)
8 oz. Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Toss vegetables, EverFry Free, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
2. Spread mixture evenly on a sheet pan. Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes, or until vegetables are lightly browned.
3. Cool vegetables, transfer to shallow storage container and refrigerate until needed.
4. To serve on buffet or as a side item, toss chilled roasted vegetables with 1 1/2 oz. of balsamic vinaigrette.
1. For added contrast of color, flavor and texture, toss dish with mozzeralla, feta or cotija cheese and fresh oregano, basil or cilantro.
2. When still warm, toss vegetables with cooked pasta and balsamic vinaigrette. Garnish with fresh basil and shredded parmesan cheese.
Yield: 5 lbs (8 oz. per serving)