Yield: 14 Sandwiches
- 2 Pounds Prairie Creek Packing Lean Ground Beef, RFS#39598
- 1 Large Chopped, Markon Onion ,RFS #74498
- 1 Medium Chopped, Markon Red Bell Pepper,RFS #99598
- 1 Medium Chopped,Markon Green Bell Pepper,RFS#79684
- Culinary Secrets All Purpose Salt Seasoning, RFS#26278 , to taste
- Culinary Secrets ground black pepper, RFS#24108, to taste
- 16 Ounces San Pablo Medium Thick and Chunky Salsa, RFS#49754
- 1 (14.5 ounce) Can Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano
- 1 (20 ounce) Bottle Chef Mark Fancy Tomato Ketchup, RFS#12040
- 6 Ounces Bountiful Harvest Fancy Tomato Paste, RFS#12054
- 14 Brickfire Bakery Kaiser Rolls, RFS#65462
- In a large skillet brown ground round, onion, red pepper, green bell pepper and carrots. Cook until vegetables are crisp tender and meat is browned. Place in colander and rinse with warm water to remove excess fat.
- Return to skillet and add salt, black pepper, salsa, Diced Tomatoes with Basil,Garlic & Oregano, ketchup and Tomato Paste . Simmer for 2 hours. Serve on a toasted hamburger bun.