Entries for November 2011
Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Turkey
- 5 slices Prairie Creek Packing bacon, 50444
- 1 (5 1/2 lb) bone-in turkey breast, skin removed, 50740
- 1/2 teaspoon Culinary Secrets garlic pepper, 29572
- 10.5 oz Katy’s Kitchen turkey gravy, 22424
- 2 Tbsp Bountiful Harvest all-purpose flour, 27634
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce, 10215
- 1 tsp Culinary Secrets ground sage, 24144
- 1 1/2 C of Culinary Secrets turkey base, 26880
- Place bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat, and cook until evenly brown. Drain and crumble.
- Spray a slow cooker with cooking spray. Place turkey in the slow cooker. Season with garlic pepper.
- In a bowl, mix the bacon, gravy, flour, Worcestershire sauce, and sage. Pour over turkey in the slow cooker.
- Cover slow cooker, and cook turkey 8 hours on low.
- Half-way through the cooking time add turkey broth.
- Serve with your choice of side dishes.
Previous Page | Next Page